Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Eight Weeks to Go! (hopefully)

Only eight weeks until my due date, March 27! I can't believe we have less than 2 months to go. We got our crib last weekend, and just finished putting it together tonight. Now we are waiting for our dresser and bedding to come in. Phil painted the baby room when they were home for Christmas, and it looks really good! It is hard to tell in these pictures, but the walls are light green. I figured I should get a belly shot too, since I haven't been too good about those so far!





2 comments:

Phil said...

Good lookin crib, good lookin mom, above average looking dad (j/k you're gorgeous, corey :) ), and amazing looking walls. My neice is gonna have it good. Only drawback is having to deal with the traumatic absence of uncle Phil.

Mon said...

Too true!!! (the uncle Phil part, of course!)