Thursday, April 03, 2008

Maleah's Birthday

Well, today is Maleah's first birthday. I can't believe it has already been that long since she was born! It honestly seems like just a couple of months ago. So far we are having a typical quiet day at home, although I did give her a couple of her birthday presents from Corey and I. We will be having a party for her on Saturday night so I will post some pictures from that later.


Maleah playing with the lipstick that came with her new purse.

I didn't think of the potential for scratches when I bought this toy... oh well.
Maleah and Mommy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruthy said...

That "Farmer Tad" toy was Zoe's FAVORITE!!!! She got it for her first birthday, as well, and she played with it all the time until we moved when she was about 20 months. Then I don't know where it got packed!! Hope your party tonight went well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.